HDSW24UL Swing Gate Operator
HDSW24UL Commercial/Industrial Operator
The HDSW24UL swing gate operator is a high cycle operator meant for heavy duty applications, the HDSW24UL is engineered for a million cycles, with high daily cycles. The HDSW24UL can move gates as long as 14′ and that weigh as much as 2800lbs. This makes the HDSW24UL gate operator perfect for you commercial property or business with high traffic flow.
- Battery Backup with exceptional standby power (up to 24days)
- High-traffic continuous duty 24VDC motor
- Soft start/stop operation
- High-impact polycarbonate UV-resistant cover
- ¼” gold zinc plated chassis eliminates corrosion
- 2-digit LED diagnostic display
- 2 auxiliary power outlets
- Security+ 2.0 technology virtually eliminates interference and offers up to 2X the range of standard remote controls so you can access your facility quickly and safely
- 3-channel receiver- OPEN/CLOSE/STOP
- Receiver stores up to 50 remotes
- Integrated Plug-In Loop Detector inputs
- Fire department compliance
- Pre-motion warning alarm
- Anti-tailgate stops the gate from closing when a vehicle pulls into interrupt loop or breaks photo eye beam, gate continues down once the vehicle backs up
- Quick close lets the gate close immediately after vehicles leaves the interrupt loop
- Non-scissoring gate arm with emergency release handle
- Inputs for 6 safety devices
- UL/cUL listed, tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
Please Call Phoenix Fence’s Automated Gate department for more information.