KPW5/KPW250 Liftmaster Wireless Keypad
The KPW wireless keypads are designed to work exclusivley with Security + 2.0. With respect to the numbers 5 and 250 that is the number of codes each keypad can hold, along with the permanent codes the KPW series keypads can hold a temporary code that can be used between 1-9 times and it will erase the code on its own.
_________KPW5 Left KPW250 Right
The AK-11 is an exterior keypad designed for digital keyless entry for access control applications. The AK-11 keypad is Phoenix Fence’s most popular keypad. The AK-11 keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure that can be directly mounted to a pedestal or bolted directly to the wall. The AK-11 can hold up to 480 entry codes from 1-6 digits in length.
- Self-contained keyless entry system ideal for all commercial and residential needs.
- Up to 480 programmable input codes.
- Two LED indicators show system status.
- Tactile and audible feedback.
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting back plate
- 4″W x 5.5″H x 3″D
- Is powered from 12-24 Volt AC or DC source.
Gooseneck Pedestal (PED-42):
- The PED-42 Gooseneck post is perfect for easy installation of keypads and other access control products and for the convenient use of these devices from a vehicle. The PED-42 is a curb mount model that includes a base plate with extra-large 5/8” holes to accommodate lag bolts to anchor.
- Phoenix Fence also offers a 3′ post with a baseplate on it so that the PED-42 can be cemented in the ground as well.